- Owner: The Woodlands Operating Company
- Contractor: D. E. Harvey Builders
- Date Completed: 01/04
- Contract: $6,700,000
Hi-Tech Electric, Inc. was involved in the project six months prior to it formally bidding. We performed an evaluation of the 30% completed construction documents, reviewed the specified custom dimming system and lighting fixtures for performance and cost analysis, and worked openly with the lighting consultant and engineer to keep this project in budget. It consisted of:
- a 13-story hotel tower with 345 guest rooms totaling 491,500 sq. ft.
- a 2- story 165,000 sq. ft. convention center
- two parking garages totaling 450,000 sq. ft.
- an interconnecting sky bridge
The project was a success. It was completed on schedule and within our original budget plus owner-issued changes.